Sunday 21 February 2016

Unwrapping & Seasoning My Corset (Waist Training)


Hello,

It"s been a busy week. I have started seasoning (breaking in) my corset and enjoying it thus far. I am learning new ways to lace my corset without assistance and learning how to sit up straight comfortably. At first, unlacing my corset took sometime. My Hubbie saw my struggles and offered his assistance many times. With practice, I am more comfortable lacing my corset by myself. Although, I do appreciate my Hubbie"s help with it because he does a better job. :)

The Plan...

Week 1: Season Corset for 2 hours everyday. (After 1 hr of wearing, tighten corset).

Week 2: Season Corset for 2 hours everyday. (After 1 hr of wearing, tighten corset).

Week 3: Waist Training Begins (Wear corset for 6-9 hours daily).

Initial Measurements (Before):

Under-bust: 28.5 inches
Waist: 27.5 inches
Hip: 35.5 inches
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First Impression: http://ow.ly/zBQ5N

I apologize again for such the delay in this video. Fortunately, I have solved my computer issues.

*Also, please excuse the bathroom scene, my daughter did not want to miss out on the unwrapping of my corset while she was taking a bath. :)

- DIY Mermaid

Music: "Siren" (by krackatoa)
https://www.facebook.com/krackatoamusic

The following article Unwrapping & Seasoning My Corset (Waist Training) Read more on: VIXEN EMPIRE Reviews

From http://vixenempire.blogspot.com/2016/02/unwrapping-seasoning-my-corset-waist.html

No comments:

Post a Comment