Monday 4 April 2016

Waist Training While Pregnant - 35 Weeks - Pregnancy Week by Week


Subscribe to Rymingtahn before you leave!
This was a very interesting pregnancy week for me! I"m 35 weeks pregnant, with 3 fur babies and my husband is deployed, plus i have a chronic illness. I found out something i could worry about, but my faith in God supersedes my worries! I will keep you guys posted on things as always.

On a brighter note i finally have my stroller and car seat! I"m so thankful to have friends, the Holmes family, they put the car seat in for me. Lets talk about my stroller! I"m in love!!!

I will have another Pregnancy Week by Week video up soon!

Did you enjoy this video "35 Weeks Pregnancy Week by Week" ? Let me know in the comments.

#Rymingtahn #pregnant #pregnancy #Youtube #35weeks #PregnancyWeekbyWeek #YouTuber

FIND ME HERE ▷
INSTAGRAM: Rymingtahn
TWITTER: @_Rymingtahn_
FACEBOOK: Rymingtahn
PINTEREST: Rymingtahn
TUMBLR: Rymingtahn

D.O.P.E Member

For personal and business inquires, please contact me at Rymingtahn@gmail.com

Love and Peace, Beautiful People!

Waist Training While Pregnant - 35 Weeks - Pregnancy Week by Week See more on: VIXEN EMPIRE

From http://vixenempire.blogspot.com/2016/04/waist-training-while-pregnant-35-weeks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment